Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hot Valerie Bertinelli on People magazine cover

Valerie Bertinelli in a bikini, absolutely.

I have to admit growing up I watched Valerie Bertinelli on One Day at at Time. I was totally in love with her, she was so cute.

Now she is 48 years old, has lost a whopping 50 pounds on the Jenny Craig Diet, and appears on the People Magazine cover wearing a bikini.

Suddenly I am excited over Valerie Bertinelli again.

She recently published a book about her struggle with weight loss called, "Losing It: And Gaining My Life Back One Pound at a Time."

She told People Magazine "I'm just getting more and more comfortable in this body"

All I can say is her new body is making me uncomfortable, but in a good way.

Too bad we can no longer buy Jenny Craig stock, I suspect an increase in sales is coming.

2 comments:

  1. How about a pic :)

    I agree she is hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie looks fantastic! She worked really hard to get into that bikini. Check out her bikini teaser video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4hPuz47SoE

    ReplyDelete