Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Resveratrol

Biotivia Bioceuticals Resveratrol was featured on Life and Leisure Television today.

So what is Resveratrol?

Well it is a red wine ingredient being hailed as the "miracle molecule".

And this "miracle molecule" supposedly has many health benefits from increased energy to potential muscle building properties to reduced chance of heart disease and prolonged life.

If that is not enough there are also claims of other health benefits such as anti-aging and healthy, younger looking skin.

Not bad!

Resveratrol is truly a "miracle molecule".

Or is it?

I love red wine and I have to admit my skin is fantastic, but how much do I have to drink to live to say, 150.

Seems quite a lot.

So Resveratrol is now being turned into a supplement form so you can get the true results or Resveratrol without having to damage your body with alcohol or spending a small fortune on expensive wines.

To be honest I limit myself to fairly cheap local wine.

1 comment:

  1. I think I am going to try it. I have read for years how a glass of red wine a day is actually good for your health.

    ReplyDelete